Red/White Theme Week - Studio Katia

Hello crafty friends! It's theme week over at Studio Katia blog and here's my take on this week theme. With so many adorable stamps from the recent May release, I finally got to play with this adorable Kobi Bearing Gifts stamps! So, lets get started.


I first created my background by blending Picked Raspberry distress ink on a water color paper.  Focusing mostly darker around the outside and lighter towards the middle of my panel. I splattered clean water as well as some inks to create more interest to my background.


I used the Dotted Patterns - Set 2creative die to create my window panel. I also added a plain white cardstock and trimmed it using Halfttone Dots Cover plate to add more interest.  I added foam tape to my panel and adhered it to a A2 size card base.

I then stamped my image twice, on one image I colored only the presents and Kobi's hand. On the other stamped image, I colored the bottom half of Kobi.  I then fussy cut the presents and added foam tape to add dimension. I then die cut the other image using its coordinating die. You can see on my photo how I put everything together.


To finish my card I white heat embossed my sentiment on a black cardstock from the Birthday Greetings stamp set. I just love all the different and unique saying on this set!!!

Thanks for stopping by and till next time! Happy crafting everyone!!

Crafty Hugs,
Rowena 

Supplies:



Comments

Popular Posts